lunes, 9 de mayo de 2016

Yolanda Peña on TAINAN!

MY FIRST POST: TAINAN TO BEGINNERS


Welcome to my new blog. I’m Yolanda Peña and I love to travel, so I’ve been thinking on writing about my trips. I could help you, future visitors, by making my voice heard and recommending some interesting places you could visit.

This time, I’ll talk you about Tainan.

Really, when I started to plan this trip I thought it would be crazy because I had to make several stops and I lost two or three days but it was worth it.

Tainan is the oldest city of Taiwan. It’s located in the south of the country, in the Pacific Ocean. I decided to go there in November because, although there is a high humidity all year, from October until March the climate is drier than other months, thus, I suggest that if you are motivated to visit this city, you get in your luggage clothes for summer and for winter.

When I arrived there I left the suitcases in the hotel and I started to walk around the centre of the town. I went, in the first place, to the tourist office to get a street map and they recommended me to visit the Confucius Temple, one place that you shouldn’t miss. It is surrounded by beautiful trees and near it is the museum, which contains the history of the temple. After that I went to see the house of tree of Anping, a warehouse invaded by tree climbers. 

I show you some photos.



There are several museums like Chimei Museum, Tree Valley Life Science Museum, National Museum of Taiwan History, National Museum of Taiwan Literature…




But if you really want to enjoy seeing beautiful landscapes and keeping in contact with nature you must go to Tainan Park. This is a medium-sized park in the center of Tainan. It has some nice walks over a small lake and some picnic areas. It’s a nice place to relax after walking through the streets of the city.




Another interesting experience is Guanziling, the sacred mountain. If you go there, you’ll enjoy hot springs, where you can put on your body mud and ashes. It’s an excellent spring water . 

As to the cuisine, I love their food. There is a Japanese influence, it contains amounts of seasoning. Try new flavors! 

You can see some opinions about that surfing in: 




I hope my experience can help you to find a travel destination. 

Enjoy it!! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario